Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Diaz shocked St-Pierre didn’t try to keep UFC 137 fight, has choice words for the champ



Former Strikeforce champion Nick Diaz (25-7 MMA, 6-4 UFC), handed the biggest opportunity of his career, no-showed a pair of pre-event press conferences and was pulled from a UFC 137 fight with UFC titleholder Georges St-Pierre (22-2 MMA, 16-2 UFC).

NICK DIAZ: "I'm not trying to make all these little excuses, If I'd have known the fight was going to be off, I would have [expletive] gone to the press conference, or I would have told somebody, 'Hey, if I don't make it to this stupid [expletive], I'm not fighting.' I think that people would have gotten me there. I think people would have come and gave two [expletive] and gotten me to that press conference."

FULL STORY >> http://sports.yahoo.com/mma/news;_ylt=AmxtFdf0NT4pkrwkbpfc2QU9Eo14?slug=mmajunkie-Diaz_St-Pierre_UFC_137

No comments:

Post a Comment