Monday, July 11, 2011

UFC 133

My Predictions for UFC 133... Rashad Evans vs Phil Davis is gonna be a great grappling match but i just think Rashad is gonna be the better fighter in this one so i have him by a Decision. THEN!!! WOOO!!! I CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!! RICH FRANKLIN VS  ANTONIO ROGERIO NOGUEIRA ITS GONNA BE A GREAT FIGHT BUT I JUST HAVE A FEELING THAT ACE IS GONNA TRY TO TAKE DOWN LIL NOG BUT I GOT LIL NOG BY KO! NOT JUST BECAUSE HE'S MY FAVORITE FIGHT BUT BECAUSE I JUST THINK HE IS THE BETTER FIGHTER IN THIS ONE. Then we got Vitor vs Akiyama yes we all know Akiyama could take a hit BUT! Vitor is the right man to knock him out so i got vitor by ko 1rd!. Then we have Rivera vs Sakara for this one if Rivera cant win in the 1rd then he cant win! so i have Sakara by TKO 2nd round. Then we have another great fight as Mike Pyle takes on the young and hungry lion Rory MacDonald.. this one is gonna be a tough one but we all saw Mike destroy John Hathaway who was another young and hungry lion sooo i really dont know but im gonna go with my gut and i got Mike by Decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment